Become a BBHB Cooperative Member
USA Membership Application Process:
If you were given a referral link by a current member, apply using that link.
- If you do not have a referral link, click “Apply” below.
- Give yourself 15-20 minutes to complete the membership application process.
- If applicable, you will be prompted to add your child(ren).
- After your application has been approved, you will receive a “Membership Approval” email, where you will be prompted to “Activate” your account.
- If you are not approved, our team will help you understand why.
- Once you are approved, you can use your personal referral link to invite your spouse as well as others.
Items you may need to complete the application:
- Verification that you have not received any treatment(s) that make(s) you ineligible to donate blood. This can be provided by your professional medical care provider, Naturopath, chiropractor, licensed health professional, an employment or religious exemption, your VaxControl Group ID card, or your immunization record. You can also download and complete our Injection Status Declaration.
- If you do not have a professional medical care provider, please complete the application process and a BBHB team member will reach out to you.
- The last four digits of your social security number.
- Your blood type and documentation. If unknown, you can provide this information at a later date.
- Your social media handle.
- Your recent medical history.
The BBHB membership application process is powered by Vitafy Health.
Help with application process:
Applying for a Child Only membership:
How to activate your BBHB Vitafy account:
How to log-in to your BBHB Vitafy account:
Navigating your BBHB Vitafy dashboard, including how to upload documents.